Thursday 1 March 2012

Happy World Book Day!

Quite my favourite day in the school calendar. I spotted a complete Hogwarts including a He-Who-We-Dare-Not-Speak-his-Name, two Where's Wallys, Tintin and Snowy, Danny the Champion of the world, five Winnie the Witches, a (insert appropriate collective noun- ?Posy) of Princesses, a Cyberman, Pippi Longstocking, a bat, a Jedi and two lions for starters in the school playground this morning.
So here's the Fellow Reviewers:

Hiccup and Toothless from Cressida Cowell's 'How to Train your Dragon' series (dressed to book illustrations not to film version- I hope you appreciate the purity of the interpretation ;))




Poser :)

and....can you guess? I'll make you guess...







did you guess?

Spring had sprung! The cat has caught his first frog in the garden for the season. Hope the sun is shining on you too. Happy World Book Day.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful costumes! The kids look great :-) I wish I could wear a costume today...
    And *thankyou* for your generosity today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eddie asked me what I would like to dress up as and was unimpressed by my answer...'hmmm- either Lizzie Bennett or Dorothea Brooke'...'No Mum. You can be the witch from the Room on the Broom.'okay then. sigh.

      Delete